Saturday, September 3, 2011

August Recap

  • August was a good month for exercise. Sadly, though, I have let things go a little bit at the end of August. It did not help that my bike broke and since finances have been tight, I have not replaced it or fixed it. The bike is 19 years old. I would like to upgrade to a more serious bike. I have postponed the decision till spring, though. I do want to commit to biking a lot next year, though, so I am hoping to be able to afford the bike then. Weight-wise: I am higher than I was at the beginning of August. It is time to change that.

  • August 2: Ran/walked 4 miles
  • August 3: Biked 12 miles
  • August 6: Biked 12 miles
  • August 8: Elliptical 5.5 miles (intervals of 4 and 10 resistance)
  • August 9: Lifted weights and ran/walked 4 miles
  • August 10: Biked 12 miles
  • August 11: Ran/walked 6 miles and 4.25 miles on elliptical with easier interval resistances (3 and 1)
  • August 12: Walked/ran 4.25 miles
  • August 14: Ran most of 6 miles
  • August 15: Lifted weights, 4.25 on elliptical with intervals 4 and 10
  • August 16: 5 miles-ran 3 and walked 2
  • August 17: Biked 11 miles, lifted weights, ran/walked 1.5 miles
  • August 19: Ran/walked 6 miles
  • August 22: Walked/ran 6 miles
  • August 23: Weightlifting and 5 miles on elliptical at intervals 4 and 12
  • August 27: 6 mile walk/run
  • August 30: 2.75 Walk/Run

No comments:

Post a Comment