Friday, September 9, 2011

The Friday Trap

I had a crazy Friday at work. Of course, when I got home, I had the desire to eat out, to let down, to eat foods that really are not foods. I did have a glass of green juice and that helped. I veered off track a little, but not bad for a Friday night. I feel like I am safely through the worst now, which really means that I no longer feel the urge to have anything. Instead of going completely off the rails, I had some dates (4-5), toast (2 small gluten free pieces), peanut butter in addition to walnuts, and a banana I really did not need. It all tasted good, and even though I wasn't very far off of plan, I did feel like it all was a treat. I also stopped when I felt satisfied. I will mark today as success even though I wasn't perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment