Friday, March 11, 2011

Fantastic Friday!

Move That Body!
The sun came out, snow melted, spirits soared around here! The winter has been tough and people are ready for spring! Blowing snow tomorrow, but above freezing temps next week--yay. I started the day exercising. I had a great workout at spin class this morning. After work, I went back to the Y and lifted weights and walked for an hour with a friend. I had dinner and took the dogs on a short walk. It all felt so good!

Plan the Weekend
I am planning on going to the Y first thing tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I am just too good at putting it off and not getting there. I also need to spend some time grading papers--only a couple hours or so. I need to make a trip to the store for groceries, too. Breakfast smoothie is made, so little chance of falling off my plans since all I have to do is remove breakfast from fridge, add straw and enjoy!

Expand the Mind
I am in need of a new reading book at home. Of course, I have a couple in my classroom at school. But, I do not have them home. I feel a little lost without them. I may have to pick up a book I have lost some interest in but want to make sure I finish. Time to go decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment