Friday, July 15, 2011

Getting Serious

I need to get serious about my health. I eat well for a couple weeks, and then I lose for a few days to a week or two. As a result, I am in a perpetual cycle of sameness. I feel awful when I go in this never-ending circle that ultimately hurts me. I also sleep better when I eat well. I need to get this cycle and addiction under control.

I have decided that I am going to follow Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live program. I have been messing around with it off and on for several years, and when I followed it consistently, I was about 40 pounds lighter than I am today. I feel so good on the program--why would  I went back today and have had a good day overall for day one--it was not a perfect Fuhrman day but it was much better than yesterday and the day before. 

On the plus side, I had plenty of kale and other greens. I had fruit, which is a negative because it was too much. I also had soup, although it did not have mushrooms or leafy greens it. I had two kinds of crackers, which I would be better off without. And, I ate pistachios with salt on them. Oh, and a big plus, I did not have my fix of decaf coffee today. So, that is huge. No exercise, though, but lots of odds and ends taken care of.

I have dallied with blogging for awhile and I think that getting serious about the blog would help, too. So, I need to do that now. This is very random, but it is posted. I have committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment